Arata Leaf is committed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR).
Who are we?
Arata Leaf is the data controller of the personal data you provide to us. This means that we determine how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
What is personal data?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. Examples of personal data we may hold about you include your contact details, including your address.
How do we process your personal data?
We comply with our obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. We use your personal data for the purposes set out below.
We use this information
- To ensure the smooth processing & delivery of your order, or if necessary to contact you if there is a problem with your order
- To allow you to make any subsequent visits to our website as easy as possible, so you don’t have to resubmit certain information each time you shop with us
- To occasionally contact you should we have any offers or information related to the goods you purchased with us previously. You are free to unsubscribe from newsletter and offers at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the emails you receive
Who we share your personal information with
We occasionally share your personal information with third party providers who help us provide and offer products and services to you and who take the security of your personal information seriously. If your delivery address is outside the European Economic Area (EEA) We may transfer your personal information to third party providers located outside to provide services to you.
General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) safeguard our personal information. Under GRPR you as an individual have a number of rights
- you can access your information on the website if you are an account holder and amend your personal account details by visiting the ‘your account’ page on the website.
- if you require us to correct any mistakes or if you wish your personal data to be erased you can contact us info@Arataleaf.com and after assessment we will act accordingly to assist with your request
Only Arata Leaf website provider can access the information gathered by cookies.